Monday, February 23, 2009

Finally doing the blog thing

I recently re-connected with my dear friend, Nancy who inspired me to create this page and share my work with the masses.
I've been traditionally scrapbooking for about 10 years. Hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars spent on supplies! While browsing the internet for layout ideas, it was hard not to see that everything was digital.
Digital?
What is this?
Geeze...I'm already so invested in the physical, what could this be?
How hard is it? Will I be able to learn? Most importantly...what was this new venture going to cost me?
It was fun researching the un-ending possibilities.
Yes, this was definitely do-able.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

the blog looks great!! welcome to the bloggin world, you'll be addicted in no time! I'm so glad you're doing this.

digital is definitely doable. you're gonna love it! it's fast and so much cheaper than paper scrapping. i used to spend a ton of money on my paper products, and i had to hide it all from keith! haha.

Helen said...

Hey Gina! I followed the link from Nancy's blog. This looks great. You are gonna love this blogging thing. So you have converted to the "dark side" (LOL) no looking back now. Have a great weekend!

Greetings from downunder Helen