Monday, October 12, 2009

Mary's Red October


It's awesome to have a great friend who shares the same passion as I do. My friend is Mary. Mary & I have been friends our whole lives! We grew up next door to each other and I always felt like I was a member of her beautiful family. We recently re-connected on Facebook, and I couldn't be happier! Last Friday, I delivered Phillies cupcakes to Best Uniform - (where Mary works) - you see, Mary started somewhat of a Phillies "pep rally". If the Phillies make the post season, every Friday Mary & her co-workers bring in TONS of delicious cakes, cookies & snacks...some which are adorned in Phillies red. It was so nice to meet the other employees, and share the pride in our beloved "boys of summer".
Red October - what a beautiful thing.


Mary's contribution to the pep rally. GO PHILS!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

they look great. i hope you made alot of them. i think they're gonna do it again!